Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stampin' write markers......


This creation is due to all of the snow we are getting & how bored I am on a Sunday morning with a few hours to myself.....As I was digging out the coffee I stumbled upon an empty Crystal Light container....hmmm I thought....I could do that! So I dug out my "loves me" designer paper, the glue dots, some ribbon & my 3/8" circle punch. This (I think) adorable Stampin' Write marker holder is the end result. My DH looks at me & asks what it was with this smerk on his face (only because he does not like the color brown....) and all I had to say is I like it and I don't care if you don't! That shut him real quick...lol... TFL!

2 comments:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

that is so cute! :)

just adding your prize listing now...

My Trendy Tykes said...

SO PRETTY!! I love the colors.

Linda

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz