Thursday, February 8, 2007

My first post.....

My first post. How exciting :) I'm fairly new to the whole "blog" think so please bare with me.

A bit about myself ~ I am a SAHM of Cora 4, Brady 3 and Breya 1-1/2 and married to my wonderful husband James. I'm a SU demo and have been since March 2006. So pretty soon will mark my 1 year anniversary. I will soon be posting my Art Gallery so keep an eye out for that.
I am an addict of Splitcoast Stampers. What an awesome website. I was inspired to start a blog by "emilymomto3boys". I only hope that my blog can be as creative as hers.

Thanks for checking out my blog and remember to check back for my Art Gallery.

Tanya

Check out my website : www.stampwithtanya.stampinup.net

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz